Search for Child Care



I forgot my username:       

If you are not a registered user, please click

More helpful tips can be found at A Guide to Choosing Quality Child Care.

If you have any questions, please send an email to or call (855) 244-5301.

Search DHS listing of all Child Care Compliance and Complaint Reports.